Open Vacancy: Junior/ Senior Researcher
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in the development of research proposals
- Develop quantitative and qualitative research instruments
- Conduct focus group discussions and one-to-one interviews
- Analyse qualitative and quantitative data
- Conduct literature reviews
- Collect, organize and analyse data
- Write research reports
A Bachelor degree in social studies, political science, public health, education, or economics.
A Masters degree in education, social studies, political science, public health, or other social sciences.
- Two years of experience in conducting research in any field of social sciences
- Experience in conducting focus groups and individual interviews
- Experience in conducting literature reviews
- Experience in analysing qualitative and quantitative data
- Experience in writing reports
- Experience in writing research proposals
- Has experience using SPSS and NVIVO soft ware
- Experience in writing academic articles
- Experience in presenting at conferences
- Research experience with children and/or refugees
- Project management experience
- Excellent writing skills including writing research report, executive summaries and research proposals.
- Excellent analytical skills including synthesizing academic articles and drawing conclusions from literature reviews and research findings.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Excellent record keeping skills, a high degree of accuracy in work practices and a proven ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation skills
Excellent command of English and Arabic (oral and writing).
Submission guidelines: Please send a resume and a cover letter explaining how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the position on the following email: email@example.com.
CLS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, political affiliation, religion, gender, disability, and/or sexual orientation.